This package contains the core Bitfount codebase.
With the exception of
backends which contains optional extra packages, every
subpackage or standalone module in this package must have an
__init__.py file that
- bitfount.backends - Component implementations in various backends.
- bitfount.config - Dealing with interactions with configuration and environment variables.
- bitfount.data - Modules for handling model data flow.
- bitfount.exceptions - Custom exceptions for the Bitfount codebase.
- bitfount.federated - Manages the federated communication and training of models.
- bitfount.hooks - Hook infrastructure for Bitfount.
- bitfount.hub - Typed wrappers around the Bitfount REST api.
- bitfount.metrics - Defines functions which compute metrics.
- bitfount.models - Contains models for running on the Bitfount platform.
- bitfount.runners - Utility modules for making running workers and pods easier.
- bitfount.schemas - Contains models for running on the Bitfount platform.
- bitfount.scripts - Scripts to facilitate config-based running.
- bitfount.storage - Classes and functions for handling interaction with online storage services.
- bitfount.transformations - Modules related to the transformations framework.
- bitfount.types - Type hints, enums and protocols for the Bitfount libraries.
- bitfount.utils - General helpful utilities to be found here.