Utility modules for making running workers and pods easier.
Modules in this package must never be imported into the core Bitfount package. Anything defined here is intended for the end user either directly or indirectly e.g. via scripts, tutorials, etc.
- bitfount.runners.config_schemas - Dataclasses to hold the configuration details for the runners.
- bitfount.runners.exceptions - Custom exceptions for the runners package.
- bitfount.runners.modeller_runner - Utility functions for running modellers from configs.
- bitfount.runners.pod_runner - Contains courtesy classes and functions for making pod running easier.
- bitfount.runners.utils - Utility functions for the runner modules.
Set up loggers with console and file handlers.
Creates a logfile in 'logs' directory with the current date and time and outputs all logs at the "DEBUG" level. Also outputs logs to stdout at the "INFO" level. A common scenario is to attach handlers only to the root logger, and to let propagation take care of the rest.
loggers: The logger(s) to set up
log_file_dir_name: Creates a subdirectory inside BITFOUNT_LOGS_DIR if provided. Defaults to None.
Returns A list of updated logger(s).